Disney Cruise Line requires Guests ages 12 and older
to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of sailing, as defined by the CDC. In consideration of CDC guidance, Disney Cruise Line highly recommends that Guests ages 11 and younger be fully vaccinated before sailing.
COVID-19 Testing Requirements for Fully Vaccinated Guests:
COVID-19 Testing Requirements for Guests Not Fully Vaccinated:
- Fully vaccinated Guests must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result (paid for by the Guest) taken 1 to 2 days before setting sail to be exempt from embarkation testing at the terminal. Completing pre-trip testing prior to embarkation day enhances the efficiency of boarding and confirms that you are negative for COVID-19 prior to traveling to the terminal. Pre-trip test results must be uploaded into the Inspire Diagnostics Safe Passage website by midnight prior to embarkation day.
- Antigen tests must be completed using a proctored in-person or telehealth service and come with digital results that can be uploaded to the Safe Passage website. A nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) or PCR test is also acceptable. Guests can purchase COVID-19 tests through the Inspire Diagnostics Safe Passage website, or obtain a test from any independent online testing supplier or pharmacy.
- Fully vaccinated Guests who upload their pre-trip test results to the Safe Passage website by midnight prior to embarkation day will be exempt from embarkation testing. Fully vaccinated Guests who do not upload test results by midnight prior to embarkation day must be tested at the terminal on embarkation day before boarding the ship and will be charged for the cost of the test.
- Guests with positive COVID-19 test results are required to complete a second confirmatory test. Guests with confirmed positive test results will be denied boarding.
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken 1 to 3 days before the sail date. The test should be a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT), a rapid PCR test or a lab-based PCR test. Rapid antigen tests are not accepted. This will be the first of 2 tests required for Guests not fully vaccinated; the second test will be conducted at the terminal on embarkation day.
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated are required to complete a COVID-19 test at the terminal prior to boarding on embarkation day (paid for by Disney Cruise Line). Guests with positive COVID-19 test results are required to undergo a second confirmatory test. Guests with confirmed positive test results will be denied boarding.