2021 USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace
December 7 – 10, 2021, Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA
The COVID Pandemic and the New Normal.
Recognizing the need to create a comprehensive testing and monitoring program to allow meetings and events to take place safely, Inspire Diagnostics and Unisys Corporation have teamed up with USTOA to offer a Covid testing program for USTOA Members.
Testing is mandatory to attend the conference. To ensure peace of mind, all USTOA Conference attendees must provide a negative COVID test at least 72 hours prior to arrival or be tested onsite.
The goal is to help the USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace occur safely by making testing convenient with no out-of-pocket cost for all members.
*USTOA Members who reside in the United States: Inspire Diagnostics works with your health plan, the government, a government health plan or the uninsured fund for the testing. There will be no patient out-of-pocket cost. On occasion, an insurance company will reimburse you directly, and in that circumstance we ask that you submit that reimbursement back to Inspire Diagnostics. We do not seek any additional payment, only for what insurance covers.
*USTOA Members who live outside the United States: If you are not able to provide a negative Covid test upon arrival, a rapid test is available on site for $25 per test. If you need a negative PCR test to travel home, testing will be available on site starting at $95 per test. Contact Denise Emens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Testing is Important
COVID-19 is a virus that is very infectious between 3 to 10 days from the time of infection
Over 40% of the people who has the virus are asymptomatic and show no symptoms
Without testing, there is not a clear way to monitor against the infection
Frequent testing has been shown to be the best way to create a safer environment
Our team has designed a high quality COVID-19 testing program, utilizing EUA authorized tests to identify both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals with COVID-19.
- Convenient At-Home PCR testing kits
- Easy to administer with the sample collection kit that is safe to self administer with online assistance available
- High throughput testing lab provides rapid turnaround of 24 hours upon receipt at lab.
- Upass™ personal Health Passport to track testing and vaccination for record keeping and travel.
Personalized App for Each Person
- User App for onboarding, scheduling, ordering and results (Android, iPhone, and web-based)
- U-PASS health passport for non-transferable and irrefutable health status validation that can be used for travel and access (HIPAA/CDC-compliant data management, security and personal health information protection and privacy)
- Management UI to create and provide testing and health metrics visibility for an individual to the larger group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once the test results are ready, you will be notified that it is ready and that you should check our secure online patient portal. Results are delivered directly to your smartphone or computer as preferred by you.
Currently, our turnaround time is 24 to 48 hours from the time the sample is received at the lab. As the testing conditions can change, please stay up to date on the estimated turnaround time.