Further helping you live, work, and thrive.
Inspire Diagnostics and Unisys Corporation have teamed up with The Arc of Cape May County to create a ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET-COST* testing program. Testing is mandatory for anyone who has not been fully vaccinated.
Our goal is to help your business by making testing convenient with no out-of-pocket cost for all members.
*Inspire Diagnostics works with your health plan, the government, a government health plan or the uninsured fund for the testing. There will be no patient out-of-pocket cost. On occasion, an insurance company will reimburse you directly, and in that circumstance we ask that you submit that reimbursement back to Inspire Diagnostics. We do not seek any additional payment, only for what insurance covers.
Why Testing is Important
COVID-19 is a virus that is very infectious between 3 to 10 days from the time of infection
Over 40% of the people who has the virus are asymptomatic and show no symptoms
Without testing, there is not a clear way to monitor against the infection
Frequent testing has been shown to be the best way to create a safer environment
Our team has designed a high quality COVID-19 testing program, utilizing EUA authorized tests to identify both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals with COVID-19.
- Convenient At-Home PCR testing kits
- Easy to administer with the sample collection kit that is safe to self administer with online assistance available
- High throughput testing lab provides rapid turnaround of 24 hours upon receipt at lab.
- Upass™ personal Health Passport to track testing and vaccination for record keeping and travel.
Personalized App for Each Person
- User App for onboarding, scheduling, ordering and results (Android, iPhone, and web-based)
- U-PASS health passport for non-transferable and irrefutable health status validation that can be used for travel and access (HIPAA/CDC-compliant data management, security and personal health information protection and privacy)
- Management UI to create and provide testing and health metrics visibility for an individual to the larger group.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a PCR lab test, the gold standard for COVID-19 tests.
Currently, our turnaround time is 24 to 48 hours from the time the sample is received at the lab. As the testing conditions can change, please stay up to date on the estimated turnaround time.
Once the test results are ready, you will be notified that it is ready and that you should check our secure online patient portal. Results are delivered directly to your smartphone or computer as preferred by you.