NYFB State Annual Meeting
December 7, Crown Plaza-Desmond Hotel, Albany
The COVID Pandemic and the New Normal.
Recognizing the need to create a comprehensive testing and monitoring program to allow meetings and events to take place safely, Inspire Diagnostics and Unisys Corporation have teamed up with New York Farm Bureau to create a ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET-COST* testing program.
Testing is mandatory for those without proof of vaccination. The testing options, to be paid for by NYFB, are:
At-home testing. An at-home test must be ordered by November 23. After receiving the test, it must be performed on Friday, December 3 in anticipation of the December 7, 2021 meeting. To assure the test is timely, it must be returned on the same day it is performed, before 5pm at a UPS Store ONLY.
UPS Store Locator: www.theupsstore.com/tools/find-a-store
The order must be in the name and date of birth (DOB) of the person taking the test. Please proofread Personal Information, Date of Birth, Contact Information, and Mailing Address for accuracy before selecting SEND. If any updates are needed for the order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know you are part of NYFB State Annual Meeting and explain the updates needed.
On-site testing. A representative of Inspire Diagnostics will be on-site at The Demond on the morning of December 7 to conduct rapid testing as an alternative to at-home testing. If your test result is negative, you may join the meeting. If your test result is positive, you will not be able to participate. Please keep this in mind if waiting until the day of the meeting to be tested. You must arrive at the meeting site by 7:30am to assure you receive timely results.
Our goal is to help your business and events occur safely by making testing convenient with no out-of-pocket cost for all members, business owners’ staff and clients.
Why Testing is Important
COVID-19 is a virus that is very infectious between 3 to 10 days from the time of infection
Over 40% of the people who has the virus are asymptomatic and show no symptoms
Without testing, there is not a clear way to monitor against the infection
Frequent testing has been shown to be the best way to create a safer environment
Our team has designed a high quality COVID-19 testing program, utilizing EUA authorized tests to identify both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals with COVID-19.
- Convenient At-Home PCR testing kits
- Easy to administer with the sample collection kit that is safe to self administer with online assistance available
- High throughput testing lab provides rapid turnaround of 24 hours upon receipt at lab.
- Upass™ personal Health Passport to track testing and vaccination for record keeping and travel.
Personalized App for Each Person
- User App for onboarding, scheduling, ordering and results (Android, iPhone, and web-based)
- U-PASS health passport for non-transferable and irrefutable health status validation that can be used for travel and access (HIPAA/CDC-compliant data management, security and personal health information protection and privacy)
- Management UI to create and provide testing and health metrics visibility for an individual to the larger group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once the test results are ready, you will be notified that it is ready and that you should check our secure online patient portal. Results are delivered directly to your smartphone or computer as preferred by you.
Currently, our turnaround time is 24 to 48 hours from the time the sample is received at the lab. As the testing conditions can change, please stay up to date on the estimated turnaround time.