The COVID Pandemic and the New Normal
With a mission of applying technology and innovations in testing to help communities and businesses to safely get back to some semblance of order and normalcy in this new COVID-19 era, Inspire Diagnostics has developed an easy online program for all concert attendees to be tested with a molecular PCR mid-nose swab test.
It is not required that attendees take their COVID-19 test through Inspire Diagnostics. However, all attendees of the event must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result or be fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before the concert. The COVID-19 PCR test must be taken no more than 3 days prior to the start of the event and dropped off at the UPS store before 5pm no later than 2 days prior to the event in order to receive results in time.
Our goal is to let our guests get back to enjoying themselves safely and with peace of mind.
*Inspire Diagnostics will bill your health plan, the government, a government health plan or the uninsured fund for the testing. There will be no patient out-of-pocket cost. For those individuals wishing to pay personally rather than having it submitted to their health plan, the price is $119 for testing, plus $10 for electronic order review by an authorized 3rd party provider.
Why Frequent Testing is Important
COVID-19 is a virus that is very infectious between 3 to 10 days from the time of infection
Over 40% of the people who have the virus are asymptomatic and show no symptoms
Without regular testing, there is not a clear way to monitor against the infection
Frequent testing has been shown to be the best way to create a safer environment
Our team has designed a high quality COVID-19 testing program, utilizing EUA authorized tests to identify both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals with COVID-19.
- Convenient At-Home PCR testing kits
- Easy to administer with the sample collection kit that is safe to self administer with online assistance available
- High throughput testing lab provides rapid turnaround of 24 hours upon receipt at lab.
- Upass™ personal Health Passport to track testing and vaccination for record keeping and travel.
Personalized App for Each Person
- User App for onboarding, scheduling, ordering and results (Android, iPhone, and web-based)
- U-PASS health passport for non-transferable and irrefutable health status validation that can be used for travel and access (HIPAA/CDC-compliant data management, security and personal health information protection and privacy)
- Management UI to create and provide testing and health metrics visibility for an individual to the larger group.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a PCR lab test, the gold standard for COVID-19 tests.
Currently, our turnaround time is 24 to 48 hours from the time the sample is received at the lab. As the testing conditions can change, please stay up to date on the estimated turnaround time.
Once the test results are ready, you will be notified that it is ready and that you should check our secure online patient portal. Results are delivered directly to your smartphone or computer as preferred by you.