The COVID Pandemic and the New Normal.
COVID-19 has changed the world as we have all known it. This invisible enemy has shut down the economy and our communities.
Recognizing the need to create a comprehensive testing and monitoring program to allow meetings and events to take place safely, Inspire Diagnostics and Unisys Corporation have teamed up with Academic Travel Abroad to create a ZERO OUT-OF-POCKET-COST* testing program.
Our goal is to let our travel community get back to exploring safely and with peace of mind.
*Inspire Diagnostics works with your health plan, the government, a government health plan or the uninsured fund for the testing. There will be no patient out-of-pocket cost.
Why Testing is Important
COVID-19 is a virus that is very infectious between 3 to 10 days from the time of infection
Over 40% of the people who have the virus are asymptomatic and show no symptoms
Without testing, there is not a clear way to monitor against the infection
Frequent testing has been shown to be the best way to create a safer environment
Our team has designed a high quality COVID-19 testing program, utilizing EUA authorized tests to identify both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals with COVID-19.
- Convenient At-Home PCR testing kits
- Easy to administer with the sample collection kit that is safe to self administer with online assistance available
- High throughput testing lab provides rapid turnaround of 24 hours upon receipt at lab.
- Upass™ personal Health Passport to track testing and vaccination for record keeping and travel.
Personalized App for Each Person
- User App for onboarding, scheduling, ordering and results (Android, iPhone, and web-based)
- U-PASS health passport for non-transferable and irrefutable health status validation that can be used for travel and access (HIPAA/CDC-compliant data management, security and personal health information protection and privacy)
- Management UI to create and provide testing and health metrics visibility for an individual to the larger group.